Contents Insurance for Renting Property In York

contents insurance

Tenants are advised to have their own contents insurance for their personal possessions.

These items will not be covered by the Landlord’s insurance policy if the property is broken into or subjected to flooding, fire etc.

More importantly however, having a tenant’s contents insurance policy will cover the Landlord’s goods against any accidental damage.

It will also provide you with Public Liability cover, which is essential should a substantial claim ever be made against you.

rentguardIf you would like to obtain a quote for tenant insurance policies please contact our office or click  below:

Get An Insurance Quote

Speak Your Mind


Menu Menu