Referencing for Renting Property in York

Tenant Referencing

All persons aged over 18 and residing at the property as their main residence will need to pay a reservation fee.  They will also need to be referenced, whether or not they are to be named as tenants.

Our referencing service is carried out by a professional independent agency.

It includes all the personal, credit and employment checks needed to verify your ability to act as a responsible tenant capable of meeting the commitments set out in the tenancy agreement.


Speak Your Mind